Monday, July 27, 2009
I'm behind...quick update
I have gotten really behind on writing and I don't have much time now either. So, here are just a couple of things to get you up-to-date! I don't have the pictures available right now either so they will have to wait for the next post.
Last weekend was a busy one for us. My cousin Kay & her husband Keith and their kids Stryker (3) and Peytra (3 months) from Wisconsin were at my mom's for the day. That was the first time that Bennett got to meet those cousins and it was great seeing them!
Bennett got his first tractor ride this day also from Uncle Jon which he enjoyed.
That night I went to see a movie with Laura - The Ugly Truth. It was pretty good but the best part was just being out - without Bennett! This was the first movie I have seen since he was born.
Then on Sunday we went to my friend Karen's parents house for a going away party for her brother Kevin. I have known her family for about 12 years now and I love them all - hi to Karen's Grandma who I have heard reads our blog from time to time.
This week I have been making baby food from the peas & green beans I have growing in my garden! I have been saving the plastic baby food containers and putting mine in those. So far I have 4 of peas & 3 of green beans with more green beans ready that I need to cook & puree tonight.
We are going with my family to Brained this weekend! Mike & I really haven't been anywhere since our honeymoon so I am really looking forward to this - just wish it was longer than a weekend. It will be interesting to see how Bennett does - hopefully fine but he is teething again so he can be a pain at times - especially at night! I promise lots of new pictures next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was great seeing you and Bennett at Kevin's going away party. I know my family enjoyed meeting him too! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete