Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

So we were able to get Bennett in to the Superman costume. The other one we had was a lion and he did not like that one. I took Bennett to a party that is held in town every year where they have games and give out candy. He was a little too young to understand the games but he did his interpretation of the game and got some candy.
Here is a picture of Aunt Shirley and Bennett since she was the person working this game.
Too bad I cut his head off...
After the party we headed to Grandma's, Great-Grandma's and Aunt Shirley's for "Trick or Treating".
Uncle David showing Bennett how to fly like Superman
He had fun checking out his candy supply but I figured he didn't need any candy at 8:30 at night so I put it on the counter. A few seconds later, I caught this picture. And, a few seconds of trying to reach the pail, (sigh...) he did. (Nothing is safe on our counters anymore)

1 comment: