Thursday, November 11, 2010

Basement - Day 2

Today they did all of the framing for the bedroom and bathroom. It is so much easier for me to picture what this is all going to look like now. I've been telling Mike for the past month that I just couldn't see how this was all going to look and we kept getting frustrated about it because I just didn't get it. It's so much more clear to me now!
These pictures on the other hand aren't really that clear - at least not until the sheetrock is up. It doesn't make the rooms look very big right now.
Bedroom
Bathroom
Tomorrow they are at another job site and will get back to our place next week with the plumber and electrician. The guess is that by next Friday they should be done and then it is up to Mike & David to finish in time for the baby.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures, Rachel. I love to see the progress. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! That kind of stuff makes me excited to get a house. You can really make it "your own."

    ReplyDelete