It has been awhile since I've done an update and given the "baby status". I am 39 weeks along which technically gives me less than a week to go since my due date is next Friday, Dec 24th. As of Tuesday at my last doctor's appointment, I am dilated to 3 cm's already. So, I am hoping that the baby decides to still show up this weekend. Otherwise I'm hoping it actually waits until after Christmas and I go over my due date so that I don't end up missing Christmas and being stuck in the hospital. Bennett was late so my doctor has told me that there is a good chance I'll still be late with this one even though I am dilating really well so far. She has also said that my belly is measuring alittle small which could either mean that I will have a smaller baby, that the baby has dropped so much already or that it still has a few weeks inside me to plump up. Guess we'll see...
Wow! I guess I forgot how far along you are. If you're already dilated to 3cm, that baby should just pop right out! :) Or maybe you'll just give birth in your sleep. (wouldn't that be great?)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear some exciting news!
It took pitocin to get me to 3 cm w/ Bennett so yea, I feel like the baby should just fall out of me one of these days. Guess you're able to walk around dilated for days/weeks without anything happening...who woulda know! It's all new for me this time around!
ReplyDelete