Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day With Uncle Jon

Today I took Bennett to spend the day with Uncle Jon while I did some cleaning and organizing to get ready for baptism at our house this weekend. I tried this yesterday and for every one thing that I got cleaned, Bennett made two messes. Jon took lots of pictures of everything they did today. They sure were busy. And, notice that one of Bennett's newest things is waving "hi" in pictures. So almost every one he is waving and saying Hi.

6 comments:

  1. No I think they have 5 - 3 babies and 2 grown ones that are kept outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I miss lunchables...mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the waving. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids had lunchables for lunch today. It was their first time having them. I bought them because I had a coupon for them, but then it turned out the coupon had expired, which I found out at the register. I bought them anyway. But then I had focused so hard on trying to find "ham" ones rather than bologna, because I thought it would be healthier, that I didn't notice that I had bought ham and SWISS, which Stryker doesn't like. But Owen loved the Swiss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only buy him lunchables when they are on sale for $1 when our grocery has dollar days. I stock up on them then for a quick lunch on days when I need something fast or I have nothing else ready.

    ReplyDelete