Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day.  To all of you mom's that read my blog; whether an aunt, cousin or friend, thank you for helping to make me a better mom!  I Love You All! 

I don't know about you but this is totally how I feel these days...
A teacher gave her class of second graders a lesson on the magnet and what it does. The next day in a written test, she included this question: " My full name has six letters. The first one is M. I pick up things. What am I?" When the test papers were turned in, the teacher was astonished to find that almost 50 percent of the students answered the question with the word Mother.

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I think you took it yourself, which is usually what I have to do, too, if I want a picture with me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I always have to take pictures of myself. If I wait until Mike gets home, they are either messy or crabby by that time in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat with the pictures. : ) Rachel and Kay, when we're all together, we'll have to put time aside to take pictures of each other! -Gina

    ReplyDelete