Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Funny Bennett

Bennett's been pretty comical lately.  He's picking up on alot of the things that we say and many times makes his own spin on it.  Here are just a couple of quotes that I was able to jot down. 

(the following conversation I think stemmed about how we needed rain and how Jesus would have to make it rain)
B:  Momma is it hot outside?
R:  Yes, it's even hotter today than yesterday!
B:  I tell Jesus about it.
B:  (he runs over to the window and looks up to the sky) - "Hey Jesus, don't make it too hot outside.  Make it warm outside.  Ok?"

(Sancho our cat got in the bathroom one day while Bennett was standing at the toilet ready to pee).
B:  "Hi Sancho.  This is how I go potty.  See - I going potty.  You go potty in your poopy box - not in the toilet."

I made homemade pizza the other night.  Bennett sat down at the table, looked at his pizza and said, "This is weird pizza" with a grossed out look on his face.  I guess my pizza doesn't look like Domino's!

Bennett came upstairs yesterday and said that he had Sancho in his cage.  Well, Sancho doesn't have a cage so I assumed Bennett meant he had put Sancho in the laundry room which is where his litter box and food is.  I didn't even think there could be anything downstairs that could be a "cage".  Well,  about 10 minutes later, I went downstairs for something else and Bennett said again, "Sancho in his cage!"  I asked where Sancho was and he opened up his toy box and Sancho darted out.  He definitely got talked to about not putting Sancho in a "cage" again!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his prayer to Jesus about the weather. And the one about Sancho in his cage is good, too. Actually, they're all funny!

    ReplyDelete