Bennett was outside playing this afternoon by himself while I was inside cleaning up and Ashley was napping. No big deal - very normal, we do this all the time. Every 10 minutes or so I'd look out the window or pop my head out the door to make sure he was still in the backyard playing. And, every time I looked, he was by their swing set. He had been outside about 30 minutes and I went outside to go get him in the house for a break since it was hot outside. I didn't expect this as I walked outside... How he managed to do this (at 4 years old) I don't know...
How the swing set SHOULD look.
How it looked after Bennett got ahold of a screwdriver!
He took the whole tunnel off! I don't know how he could have had the strength to unscrew them.
34 screws later
Jon (Holter) says it's like a jailbreak- 4 months of working hard finally paid off. : ) -Gina
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing out loud. So did you put the tunnel back on?
ReplyDeleteYes, Mike came home from work while I was looking for the screws all over the sandbox. He put it up again shortly after. He couldn't figure out how he would have had the strength to unscrew all of them too. (Technically picture #1 is an after picture when Mike put it back on).
ReplyDelete