The Saturday before Halloween our town has a Halloween Party that we went to. It happened that Amy was in town this weekend so they got to see Evan and Grace.
Then on Halloween night I took the kids out trick or treating. We went to about 15 houses and came home with 2 buckets of candy. My favorite was a guy who handed out little tubs of nacho cheese dip! They both did very good at going up to the door by themselves and being polite. It not my favorite holiday but they had fun which is what matters.
Ashley was not in to this at all...as you can tell by her face.
My cute little Minnie Mouse :-)
Bennett, Grace, Ashley and Evan
My sailor man!
Cute aprons! Did you get those at a craft show? And what an adorable little sailor! Did he pick that costume, or did you have to convince him to wear it?
ReplyDeleteYes - aprons were from a craft fair. My mom bought them and they were Christmas gifts for the kids last year.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the whole month of October, Bennett wanted to be an Angry Bird. Well when I checked at Target, those costumes were $40. No way was I paying that much. And I looked on Pinterest and there was no way I would have been able to make one. So I took him shopping with me one day to try and convince him of something else. We looked at Target and Walmart and he refused them all. I had one more stop to make at Menards and I walked through their costumes and they had this sailor one already on clearance for $4. I have no idea why but he changed his mind from Angry Bird to sailor - pretty easily actually. And yes, he was cute :-)
Ashley's got the Minnie Mouse dress as a Christmas present last year so she was that. And I borrowed the Minnie ears from my friends daughter so Ashley's costume was really easy and free!
The nacho cheese dip cracks me up. Was he just raiding his pantry for things to give out? :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a member of our church who works at Bongards. Lucky me, since he knew me he gave me a cheese cup too :-) They were very good with Doritos.
ReplyDelete