On Christmas Eve we had a 5:00pm service at church which features the Sunday School children. Bennett and Ashley were both in this service and Bennett played the part of Joseph.
After church we came home and the kids found out that Santa came while we were gone! Imagine that. Bennett and Ashley each had 6 gifts.
Bennett got: construction themed bedsheets, a USA puzzle, a Snackeez, game Pop The Pig, Curious George 4 pk of books, a Bulldozer
Ashley got: Frozen themed bedsheets, a Hello Kitty puzzle, a Snackeez, Little People School Bus, Frozen Seek & Find book, Imagination Magnets activity board
They both seemed pretty happy with their gifts and we spent about $75 on each of them. Lucky for me, I had lots of Target giftcards saved up from Swagbucks so technically, I probably only spent about $40 per kid.
After gifts we had a lasagna supper, they played with their gifts for a bit and then off to bed. Mike was tired also so by 8:30pm, the house was quiet and I was bored/lonely. So I decided to go to my moms for alittle bit and see what they were up to. I watched a home movie with them which was interesting...we were all so young!..Kristen was 3. It was a video of our family opening up gifts on Christmas 1998. Then, I decided that since I was still awake, I went to the CandleLight service at church at 11:00pm and was able to sit next to Shirley.
No comments:
Post a Comment