Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pinterest Wall Art

I pin a lot of things on Pinterest that look cool but I seldom follow thru and actually complete a project.  Here is one that I did do though! 
Ashley saw at Target some Frozen themed canvased wall art and it was almost $30 so there was no way I was going to buy that for her, or let her use her money to buy it.  I ran across this post on pinterest the other day though and score one for me!
 
Buy the plastic $1 bags that are always in the Dollar Spot isle at Target, buy a pack of wall canvas at Michael's for $8, buy a pack of tacks and voila! 
 
 
This took about 15 minutes and cost me $10 total. 

4 comments:

  1. p.s. - If any of you have a Frozen crazed daughter and would want to make these, I have the 2nd side of the bag which I would gladly give to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo neat! -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat! Great idea. I'm going to be looking at the pictures on those bags from now on just to see if anything strikes my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The person that put this up on Pinterest used Cat In The Hat themed bags which they used for a reading corner in their house.

    ReplyDelete