Monday, September 14, 2015

Front Landscaping

Mike decided that he didn't like the bushes in front of our house anymore.  Well actually, he says he's never liked them.  It's just that after 9 years he had enough of them I guess.  I personally didn't mind them because they were no hassle and I always put my Christmas lights on them.  One day earlier this summer he decided enough was enough and he borrowed my Moms bobcat to get them taken care of.  It was a whole summer project because of time restraints and just being too busy to get it done but, it's done and looks nice.  ...except these shrubs aren't big enough to put my Christmas lights on!

Before








After

The shrubs are Burning Bush and Dwarf Cranberry Bush

3 comments:

  1. I really like the stone border, and I love burning bushes - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look great! It seems like Mike knows how to do everything. : ) -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does Gina - I lucked out with him! Everything from fixing our computers, fixing our cars, fixing everything in our house plus he does the dishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete