Thursday, November 26, 2015

2015 Garden

What a terrific year for gardens!  I had the biggest and most produce from it in all of my years gardening.  Besides the awesome produce from these pictures, we also had about 25 red potatoes.  Alot of this is in my freezer.  Now if only the other 3 in my family ate vegetables!!!  
So willing to help.  So unwilling to eat... 

 I had about 5 more squash that were picked on a different day.  

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! How big is your garden? Do you compost or do anything special? Also, I love the caption, "So willing to help, so unwilling to eat." That's my kids, too. What does acorn squash taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm not sure the exact measurements of the garden. We expanded it last year, but then last years garden got ruined by too much spring rain which flooded it out. Anyways the garden is probably about 20 ft x 8 ft. We don't compost or fertilize it except tilling in some of the leaves and plants from the year before.
    Acorn squash is the only squash I've ever ate. I love it - super yummy baked with brown sugar and butter!

    ReplyDelete