Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Prep

The entire month of December was busy busy busy!  But also so much fun fun fun!  Here are a few of the fun things we were up to, to get ready for Christmas.




Kristen, David, Josh and I went to the Minnesota Orchestra for a Home Alone concert!  So much fun.  The movie was played on a huge screen and right below that the orchestra played all of the music live.

 Santa came to New Germany again this Christmas and Laura brought Justin to see him for the first time too.  No tears.  

 Ashley did so great at her preschool Christmas program.  She was so excited for that program and had a countdown going for weeks for it.

 We bought a pre-built house and the kids decorated it on their own.  Mike supervised this project while I was out shopping one day but he said they did the majority of it on their own this year.

Bennett was so handsome and did a great job at his school Christmas program too.  

Kristen and I went to Laura's house to bake cookies one afternoon.  We made 7 different kinds of cookies/treats. 

Also I went to Bennett's school one afternoon to help him make and decorate gingerbread houses.  I don't volunteer in his class very often so this was fun to do with him and he told me he was glad I was there.  It was sweet.

Then one day the Preschool thru 2nd graders went to a children's theater to watch a production of A Charlie Brown Christmas which I went along with.  This was awesome and we all had a blast.  At least I did.  Ashley liked it but 20 minutes in she was asking how much longer.  It was about 45 minutes total.  

No comments:

Post a Comment