Monday, April 20, 2009

Elijah's Baptism

Bennett & I had a busy day on Sunday. We went to Mankato for cousin Elijah's baptism. Mike had to work and unfortunately couldn't come with us. So, luckily Bennett was great and slept the whole way down and back home. And he was very good while we were there too. He loves being held so it was a plus that he had a few extra people wanting to hold him! I didn't mind either ;-) We took a picture of Great Grandma & Grandpa Laue with their three Great Grandsons - Alex, Elijah & Bennett. Three boys that age were not willing to take a great picture but at least we have it! Also, a few weeks ago we had to go get our picture taken for the church directory that is being put together. So this is our family picture that will be put in the book. It didn't turn out the best but it's not that bad either. Bennett looks stunned but I guess I don't blame him since the photographer was a little different. We had the option of buying pictures but I didn't since they gave us this 8X10 FREE! Plus the fact that Bennett grows so fast that I figured by the time we'd get the pictures back he'd look totally different already. Anyways, it was nice to get a family picture taken - for Free. Also, congrats to cousin Kay & Keith and Stryker for baby girl Peytra. Another little extended cousin for Bennett!

2 comments:

  1. bennett looks so stunned because he just found out that this photographer called his grandma a hott momma...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea Laura maybe you're right :-) weird

    ReplyDelete