Monday, April 27, 2009
Big Bennett
My little boy is getting really BIG! Over the weekend he finally figured out that he is able to lift his head off the ground while he's on his tummy. He is able to do this for a few minutes now instead of seconds like it used to be. He really was not a fan of tummy-time at all. I felt dumb but watching him do that almost made me cry! I knew he had been working on it for so long and just not able to do it. And when he finally could, it made me alittle "emotional". Partially because he is just getting to be so big already and not a little newborn anymore and then like I said, I just knew that we had been trying to get him to lift his head for weeks/months already and he finally could do it! I guess next comes rolling over. I think I'll be a wreck when he really has the big milestones like graduation & his wedding and stuff. Heck, preschool will be bad enough :-) Anyways, here is a picture of him on his tummy and also a picture of him in his big-boy clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love his outfit. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete