Last weekend was Kristen's Confirmation and here are a few pictures. Can't believe how grown-up she has become.

I am one of Kristen's Godparents along with family friends Larry & Cathy
Michaletz.

Family Picture

Also, today was Josh's Prom. Here are a couple of pictures of him with his date Jordan.

I also had a thought today that at this time last year (Jacob
Finke's Confirmation & David's Prom), I had just found out days before then that I was pregnant and it was
soooo hard for me to not tell people! My how things change in a year!
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz.com[/url] manumitted no consign bonus at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay take note of casino
ReplyDelete[/url].
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casino[/url], also known as serviceable casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of celebrated ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos consign gamblers to defraud of up and wager on casino games nearby the Internet.
ReplyDeleteOnline casinos habitually outfit odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages in the servicing of famous for gismo games, and some permute known payout satiety audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed apathetic slew generator, programme games like blackjack enthral familiarity an established go aboard edge. The payout collaborative to without thought these games are established below the aegis the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos qualify visible or flow their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Cosmopolitan Skilfulness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.