He is now eating baby food 3 times a day. And he loves Cheerios too!
I've been making baby food for him from my garden and I have so far ended up with about 20 jars of green beans and 6 of peas. I still have carrots growing and my mom has lots of apples for apple sauce and squash in her garden.
Swimming - Josh and Kristen take him out in the pool all the time, sometimes for as long as an hour and Bennett loves it. We've decided to make sure to take him "swimming" a few times this winter too so he doesn't forget about it and get scared by next summer
Walking - He has learned how to "walk" when we hold his hands
No crawling yet - he still doesn't like being on his tummy so even though he is learning to scoot around, I don't think I have to worry about him crawling anytime real soon
My Mom, Kristen & Josh went to the fair one afternoon last week so Bennett got to go with them. Mom & him walked about for a few hours and his favorite things were the chickens in the chicken barn and some baby deer in the exotic petting zoo
That picture is adorable
ReplyDelete