Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend & Daycare

Saturday - Mike took Bennett to his mom's for a visit in the afternoon. It was nice for them to see him and nice for me to have a few hours of peace & quite! Then that evening, Bennett & I walked to my mom's. It's exactly 3 miles. It wasn't that bad except that the bugs got bad towards the end. It took us just shy of an hour to get there. If I wasn't pushing him I'm positive it wouldn't have even taken that long.
Sunday - I cleaned and took Bennett to my mom's for the afternoon. Turns out David didn't move on Saturday as planned so they got to hang out for a little bit again.
Monday - Daycare started. From the report I got back, he did great! There is another little boy just a few months older than Bennett so I guess they "played" together for awhile. I felt really weird dropping him off - like I was sending him to school or something - but I knew he'd be fine so I wasn't too worried. Heidi had him eating Cheerios when I left so he didn't even notice or care that I left - he just cared about the FOOD.
Tuesday - Daycare went good again today and then tonight we went to Shirley's to see cousins Amy & Evan who are in town visiting. I can't wait for her new baby to be born in about a month!!!
Bennett's 4th tooth came through over the weekend (thank God) and ever since then he has slept the night again!

Mike's mom took this picture. He almost looks like he's about to cry but it's still so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, but he looks so old already. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete