Mike and I have been talking about getting Bennett a walker for awhile now but Target only has one in stores for $40 and it doesn't look too exciting - no real toys attached or anything. So, I decided to go look at Once Upon a Child today after work and I found this one for $25. It was still more than I was hoping to spend but it looked like it was still in good shape plus the toy tray has buttons to press that make sounds and music. And, the added bonus is that it is Sesame Street. (Every morning while I'm getting ready I turn on PBS in the background while he plays. The second the Sesame Street song comes on though, he stares at the TV until the theme song is over - every morning! - it's cute). So anyways, I brought it home and let him try it out and he got the hang of it immediately and was moving around the kitchen. It was so fun to watch him that it almost brought a tear to my eye - thinking how big he is getting and so impressed that he could do something like this already. It made me realize that it was worth spending the $25. I also got him a really cute winter sweater and a pair of khaki's that he can wear to church for $5! You just wait - that'll be a great picture coming this fall :-) 
That kid has more toys I think then all of us put together when we were kids.
ReplyDelete