Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's been too long...

Wow - it has been way too long since I've had a chance to get on here! Quick updates on everyone...
Bennett is changing constantly these days! He has 2 new teeth over the past few weeks. He has 6 total now - 4 on the top & 2 on the bottom. He bites our shoulders while we're holding him. I don't think he means to or knows that what he is doing is wrong, he just gets too excited sometimes while giving hugs. He also is defiantly getting close to crawling. He does move from place to place on his belly but hasn't quiet figured out how to move on all fours yet. So, he doesn't stay put anymore which is making it a little harder for us since he still complains when he is on his tummy - and he's the one that puts himself there! He also seems to be enjoying playing more by himself, bath time and he gets a new treat of Animal Crackers. Oh yea, and he is very close to waving hi or bye and clapping. He's really at a fun age right now!
Mike's hours at work are changing with the season so he doesn't get home till almost 4:00 now. He doesn't like getting home that late but now I don't feel so bad being at work since he only has Bennett alone for about 2 hours instead of 3-4 before I get home. He had a problem with his truck last week but luckily was able to temporarily fix if for $30 instead of the quote he was given of $300! Wish us luck that the "fix" will hold for along time!
I have been able to get together with my friends Karen & Angie a few times in the past month to do some wedding shopping and helping for Angie's wedding which is in November. This included my first trip to Ikea last weekend. Wow, a person could really buy a lot and go overboard there! We were kind of on a one track mind for the things for the wedding so I didn't do much looking but I'll have to head back there with the girls when we have more time. I do have to tell you about my great find tonight at Michael's Arts & Crafts. This fake houseplant was originally $69.99 on sale for $9.99. But with my 40% off coupon I only paid $6.00! Finally, a plant I CAN NOT kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment