-Started walking Everywhere!
-TANTRUMS! When Bennett turned one he got an attitude and has tantrums! Even if he's up walking and doesn't get his way, he will lay himself down on the floor and cry or whine. He also doesn't listen to the word No very well these days either. I definitely have a toddler on my hands!
-He is saying more and more syllables - K, B, G, Ma, Da, P (up), T. He also said Kitty a couple times one day.
-He know what his toys are when I say "Go get your..." - Book, Blocks, Truck, Ball, Elmo. This also applies when I say Drink or Cheerios.
-He has kind of started using the potty chair. (He actually went potty twice on it today!)
-2 more teeth on top brings the total to 14
-Since we go visit Great-Grandma in the mornings, Bennett is now down to one 2-3 hour nap a day. He usually sleeps 12 hours at night also.
Wow! Wouldn't it be awesome to have him out of diapers?
ReplyDelete