Monday, February 8, 2010

Potty Training

You might have thought I was joking in my last post when I say next up is potty training. Well, I read that around a year old it doesn't hurt to get a potty chair and set it in the bathroom so the kid can get used to seeing it in there for when the time comes. So with his birthday money guess what he got. :-) Well, I've been trying to set him on it about once a day with a bare butt. This morning I caught him pooping so I quick ran him to the bathroom and took his pants and diaper off. He of course was done going already but since I had him stripped down I set him on there anyways. So for the second time now, he went potty while sitting there. I know it's just a coincidence but still...! Technically though, the potty has ended up on the floor and wall since I didn't have the boy's potty guard attached yet.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I put the potty guard on today and set him on it once more and tada - he did it again! I still know that it's probably just a fluke but still...kinda exciting!

    ReplyDelete