Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a Mess

Bennett is a messy boy! I feel like it doesn't even pay for me to pick up the house anymore because he makes two mess's during the time I'm cleaning up his last one. He has a thing for the cupboard with the pots & pans, dumping his blocks and then throwing then around the room, taking all of the books of the bookshelf, dumping out his puzzles and then not putting it back together....I could keep going. The other day though while I was washing dishes, I gave him a small bowl with some popcorn for a snack so he'd get out of my way in the kitchen. Well, a few minutes later I look over and he has the entire bowl dumped out and is proceeding to pick at them on the floor. (and now that I look at the pictures, who knows where the bowl even ended up). Anyways while I vacuumed this up, he of course went to his bedroom (which I also had just cleaned) and yes, dumped out all of the blocks and had them everywhere. I can't wait until I can MAKE HIM help me pick everything up!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Gabriel isn't messy like Bennett!
    Yeah right! I feel your pain. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I really look forward to that! I have enough cleaning up to do with Jon in the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peytra likes to dump things out, too. When Stryker was little, I just kept most "messy" toys out of his reach and only set out a few books or puzzles at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait you got another one on the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes He is a very, very messy boy!!

    ReplyDelete