I had a gift certificate and coupons for Target Portrait Studio so I took Bennett and Ashley in to get a few pictures taken. Since I had Bennett's taken in the fall I only wanted a few of him and Ashley together and then of Ashley by herself. I am working on a picture collage on my family room wall downstairs (hopefully a future post in a few weeks) so some of the black and white ones are the ones I ordered to finish this collage.
You should be able to click the link below and view the slide show album of the pictures taken today. They turned out very good (even though we couldn't get Ashley to smile for anything) oh well...
Click on the link and you'll be asked to enter an email address and password.
Enter rmford@frontier.com and password 123456
I love the black and white one of Ashley's face where she is kind of looking up. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful skirt! Was that something they had there, or something you had?
ReplyDeleteMike's mom gave her the tutu a few weeks ago. I was on Target's website looking at the baby gallery to get ideas for 'outfits' and I decided to take it with just in case. I was a little weirded out at first that she wouldn't have a shirt on but I think they look very cute and turned out good.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Did the coupons work out?
ReplyDeleteNo :-( They only let me use 1 of the $50 off's. Thanks anyways - it was worth a try. But at least it gave me a reason to come see you guys! So if you know of anybody else that would like it before the 31st let me know - I'll hang on to it until then.
ReplyDeleteBummer! It seems like they should have based on the wording. It was great to see you guys too! Would you mind sticking it in the mail tomorrow? (unless you know someone who can use it) Maybe I'll make a last-minute appointment for Thursday. I wasn't planning on doing maternity pics this time around, but I guess I might as well...
ReplyDelete