Thank you to Kay, Jen and Christina who got me hooked on SwagBucks. I have easily been able to get a free box of 100 diapers and 16 free packs of babyfood on Amazon! I think I have enough babyfood to feed Ashley for almost 2 months! If I would have bought all this in store I probably would have paid about $37. So thanks!
I love Swagbucks. I've been able to get $25 to Amazon so far.
ReplyDeleteGood idea. I hadn't thought to buy baby food through Amazon. How much does it usually cost on Amazon? Was this stuff on sale, too, or did you just use swagbucks?
ReplyDeleteKay - I didn't have any coupons, just bought it with the Subscribe & Save and then cancelled it afterwards. Paid with Swagbucks. The Sub & Save price was $6.68 for 8 packs(x2/pack) which comes out to $.83 per pack. This is about $.10 cheaper than in Target. So it's not a HUGE savings but the fact that I don't have to use my own money and can use the swagbucks, it is worth it!!! The one thing that kinda bugs me alittle bit about Amazon is that for this order for instance, I had 3 $5 Amazon cards ($15) and my order total buying two different 8 packs was $13.29. So it annoys me that I just loss the extra $1.71 that was left from those cards.
ReplyDeleteHuh - nevermind I guess. I just went to my Amazon account and now today my remaining balance is there. I swear it wasn't the other day! And my balance is actually $1.96 cause I had an extra $.25 left from the gift cards when I bought the diapers.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was going to tell you that they hang onto your remaining balance from gift cards and just apply it to the next time you order.
ReplyDelete