18 or 24 month clothes = 4 short sleeve shirts, 1 swimsuit, 1 very cute pair of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of summer pjs and 2 winter pjs
size 2T = 4 pairs of pants, 9 long sleeve shirts, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of winter pjs, 1 pair of tights
size 3T = 3 winter pjs, 1 pair of pants, 1 short sleeve shirt, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 dresses
(I know she won't be wearing these for awhile but it was too cute to pass up - I especially love the dresses)
I also spent $15 on summer clothes for her a few months ago which I bought from one of my friends. Girls clothes are soooo much easier to find than boys - especially toddler boys - I only found one tshirt for Bennett so far. Girls clothes are alot more fun too!
I totally agree that girl clothes are so much fun to buy! I keep looking at clothes for Peytra at rummage sales, even though she doesn't need any.
ReplyDeleteYou got a great deal on all those clothes! It looks like it was about 50 cents a piece! Cute stuff, too!
See you Saturday.
I like the shoes the best :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE shopping for girls' clothes, too! It seems like there is always way more of a selection. -Gina
ReplyDeleteGreat deals! I always think it's kind of funny when I walk into a garage sale and they have like 3 tables of girls clothes and one lone table for little boys. Maybe someday I'll be able to partake in the joys of dressing a girl. :)
ReplyDelete