Monday, February 10, 2014

Family Picture

Our church is doing a new picture directory since we are having our 100th Anniversary this summer.  I've been pretty involved with this process which made me really busy in January getting all of the families pictures scheduled. 

Anyways, here is a picture of my family.  Everyone got a free 8x10 and then of course had the option of buying more.  I didn't buy any because they were pretty expensive.  But gosh did I want to.  This picture is the free one and the one that is going into the book but the photographer took some with a black background too and I liked those even better.  Even though I do like this picture a lot, I think Bennett is positioned kind of funny - like he looks too tall.  In the pictures with the black background Bennett is sitting on Mike's lap instead of standing and it looks a lot better.  So here is our picture - the first family picture we've had in almost 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. I think this picture looks VERY nice! Everyone is smiling and looking at the camera, and you all look so good!

    ReplyDelete