I saw an idea on Pinterest to find a pretty wrapping paper and to tape it to the wall and on to the floor for a backdrop for Christmas pictures. Ashley already had a sparkly red Christmas dress that I bought for her earlier in the fall so when I saw this snowflake wrapping paper, I bought it to give this a try. It worked pretty good except that it was alittle too shiny in some of the pictures and glared. My kids gave me a run for my money though...around 70 pictures to get 1 decent one!
This was the one that worked for the card.
Here are a few that didn't.
Even the ones that didn't turn out perfect are adorable. I love the idea of wrapping paper for a backdrop, and I love that wrapping paper!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea! And I love all those pictures! How cute! -Gina
ReplyDelete