New Years Eve! We made it till midnight. For me it's no problem and I'm up till midnight almost every night anyways but the kids wanted to see the ball drop too so I let them. We went to my moms house around 9:00 and spent a few hours at her house to help pass the time.
We celebrated Bennett's 7th and Ashley's 5th birthday with a party at my moms house. The reasoning for her house instead of ours was because of the hockey pond.
Thank you Jon for the best gifts - Frozen pjs and a cool hat!
Bennett's favorite gift was from David & Josh - a MN Wild sweatshirt.
Thanks to Kristen for making their cakes again this year!
This is a pretty picture I got of our backyard one morning. This Minnesota winter was pretty non-existent. We had maybe 12 inches of snow all winter, if that. And the temps were warmer too and we only had a couple weeks were it was actually really cold.
Awesome cakes! I love both ideas - so simple but so cute!
ReplyDelete