Friday, April 29, 2016

February

I saw this idea on Pinterest and my Grandma Laue made it for Ashley for Christmas.  I gave her the measurements of our table and it fits perfectly.  It's a whole lot better than trying to make a fort out of blankets and chairs like I used to try to do.

We had Justin over for his first playdate at our house.  Usually we just see him at moms but we got him for an afternoon and had lots of fun!

Justin's 2nd birthday!

One afternoon I had a girls date with Ashley.  I picked her up after preschool and we went out to Ground Round for lunch, to Target and she got to pick out a summer shirt, and then we went to the library to get some books.  She had been having a hard time lately - acting up, lots of whining - and we think it might have been because at that time, Bennett was getting alot more attention than her and we think she just needed some alone time.  She was great the whole time we were out and it made her happy again...at least for a few days!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. That homemade fort is so neat! Lots of detail on it, too!

    ReplyDelete