Monday, August 29, 2016

April

Great spring fashion.

Ashley used some birthday money to buy this Frozen castle.  She had been eyeing it up at Target for months and I always said no, because I was pretty sure it was way too advanced for her.  I had a weak moment in Target though one day and I let her get it.  To my surprise, she did very good at putting this together.  Yes I did help her but she did alot of it on her own which was great.

Ashley's preschool class had a drive-in movie night so they were supposed to make their car.  We used hot pink (of course) duct tape to wrap around the box and then we painted paper bowls for the wheels.  I also found a blank MN license plate and was able to use that to make her a cool plate for her car.  

I guess Bennett didn't do anything in April because I had no pictures of him :-)  

2 comments:

  1. That license plate is so cool. What movie did they watch at the "drive-in"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Veggie Tale movie. It was fun but since it was in the gym, it was hard to hear - echoed alot and too many people moving around....typical preschool stuff.

    ReplyDelete