Anyways, Mike took Bennett outside on Wednesday and then Jon took them out on Thursday while he was watching them.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Finally Some Snow
Winter is finally here (except that it's melting outside again today). This was the first time this year that Bennett really got to go outside and play in the snow. He's been outside other times this winter but never with snow. I was going to take the kids outside on Tuesday and of course, when I went to put Bennett's boots from last year on him, they wouldn't fit at all. So, we went to Target to get them both some new ones. And, I'm glad I had waited! Boots were on major clearance and I got both pairs for $10.74 total! Way better than $20 a pair like they were in November when I almost bought them.
Anyways, Mike took Bennett outside on Wednesday and then Jon took them out on Thursday while he was watching them.
Anyways, Mike took Bennett outside on Wednesday and then Jon took them out on Thursday while he was watching them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Has this lack of snow been a problem for Mike and his snowkiting?
ReplyDeleteYes Kay, I think he only went snowkiting once this year. And, if I remember right, that wasn't on snow it was ice since we didn't have any snow. He has been EXTREMELY busy though so who knows how much time he would have for it anyways. He's still working his full-time golf course job during the day, plus Domino's about 3-4 nights a week plus he has a night class that he takes on Tuesdays.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the night class for?
ReplyDeleteHe's going to school for Computer Networking because he says he's ready for a career change. Last semester he had 2 nights that he had to go in but it's nice that this semester is only one night. Then he's thinking of taking summer classes since they are offered instead of waiting for the fall semester so that he gets done faster.
ReplyDeleteFrom a distance that snowman looks kind of menacing with it's yellow eyes. Haha!
ReplyDeleteI know right! They used pop bottle caps. They melted off by the next day. The snowman is pretty skinny today :-)
ReplyDelete