I attempted to get a nice picture of the kids on Christmas Day in their Christmas clothes but it didn't work out so well. I bribed them to stand still by letting them "hold" a candy cane from the tree. Ashley was not about to wait before eating hers!
I bought Bennett the vest at Target for $9 and he already had the white shirt and pants. I got Ashley's dress from Kohl's for $9 also.
Fantastic deals! I love that Ashley's dress has long sleeves. So many "Christmas" dresses have short sleeves, which makes no sense. I also bought Stryker's Christmas vest for about $9, but at a consignment store.
ReplyDeleteKay I couldn't believe it when I was looking for a dress for her and yes, everything was $20 and short sleeved! That meant I would have had to find a black cardigan too. There was no way I was going to spend that much on a dress she would only wear a handful of times - especially if it was Christmas red. This one that I bought for her I wouldn't say is technically a "Christmas dress" but it was long sleeved, cheap and I figured dressing it up with the handband and some cute shoes would do the trick. I loved it. Plus now since it's not red, she can get away with wearing it all winter to church and not look "out of place".
ReplyDeleteI love her headband.
ReplyDelete