Bennett's preschool class got to participate in National Lutheran School's Week dressup days at his school. Since he goes to school on Tuesday's and Thursday's he got to dress up on those days with all the rest of the kids at school. On Tuesday they had Wacky Day and Thursday was Pajama Day. He enjoyed Wacky Day and totally understood that he didn't match and that everybody had silly clothes on. His friend Jimmy had orange spray painted hair which Bennett loved too. Then on Thursday for Pajama Day I actually bought him a new pair of pjs. He has a bunch of pjs but they are getting wayyy too small for him and the only pair that really fits him was his feet pajamas. The only problem with these though is that when he pulls them down to go to the bathroom he usually can not get them back on and zipped by himself so I didn't want him to have to struggle getting dressed when he had to go during school. Anyways, I found a pair on clearance for $4.50 so he lucked out and got some new ones...otherwise I probably would have just sent him in sweats. Anyways, he liked pajama day too and was very excited that they got to eat popcorn for their snack and watch a Veggie Tales movie during snack time!
I feel so very lucky that we have a Lutheran Grade School for him to go to so he can learn about Jesus and openly love and worship Him!
That argyle vest was a great idea! I actually struggled to find clothes for Stryker that didn't match since all of his pants are either blue, black, or brown.
ReplyDelete