Friday, June 5, 2009

Swinging Time

Mike's sister Nichol gave us a gift card to Target this spring for Bennett's baby present. This was perfect cause I had wanted to get him this swing that I saw and now I had some money to do this - thanks Nic. My younger siblings had this exact swing only in red. It was in the barn aisle so that they could be by my parents while they milked cows. Anyways, Mike hung it from a tree and tonight I took Bennett outside to swing in it for the first time. He looked like he was having fun - all smiley - so I quick ran inside to get the camera and of course when I get back out I couldn't get him to smile much for me. But, the pictures are still cute even without smiles. We didn't stay out for too long though cause it was pretty chilly this evening.
Also - I have to tell you, Bennett (knock on wood) may have figured out how to sleep nights!!! He has slept 4 nights straight now. He's in bed about 8:30 most nights and sleeps till some time in the 6:00 hour, when I then move him to our bed where he usually falls back to sleep for another hour or more. He wakes around 8:00 - almost 12 hours! On Wednesday morning though he slept till 9:15 when I finally had to wake him so that we could get moving so I could get to work. It has been great and I hope it can continue for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment