Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chips

Yesterday I ran downstairs to the office to grab my camera and I was only down there about 3 minutes. When I got upstairs, this is the first thing I saw. Not that I want to "reward" him by taking pictures of a bad thing but I had it in my hand so figured why not (this way I could show Mike and Great-Grandma) what I have to put up with! Why I say Great-Grandma is because she found this stool at a thrift shop and gave it to him. I found this sitting right next to the counter in order to reach the bag of chips. He picks up this stool and moves it to where he wants it - usually to get in to trouble! Unfortunately I had to throw away most of the chips because he had stepped on them and it was a bunch of tiny chips and crumbs. And, unfortunately this was a bad of chips that I had kind of been craving and I had just opened the bag the night before and only had a handful. Thanks Bennett... (This little stool is mine, I use it all the time, To reach the things I couldn't, And lots of things I shouldn't)

4 comments:

  1. I just gasped when I saw the picture! You certainly have your hands full! But the stool is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly boy! I'm surprised he didn't blame it on the cats, they look pretty guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look on his face he new he was in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I had to laugh at the chip mess because just yesterday, I was doing art with Kai, Brynn and Finn who is 18 months. We were out on the deck gluing sequins onto a fish picture and Brynn kept wanting to dig in the bucket of sequins, so I took it away and put it up on the table. My phone rang in the house, so I ran in to get it, and as I answered I could hear the "whoosh" of Brynn dumping out the big container of sequins on the deck. Apparently she's better at climbing than I anticipated :=) Thousands of sequins EVERYWHERE!! Argh! Those toddlers sure drive me crazy sometimes--however, as I swept up what I could, most of them seemed to fall beneath our deck, so I guess it will be very "pretty" down there for a while :=)

    ReplyDelete