This morning we decided to take Bennett to the fair. I think he had fun - mostly looking at the animals. But of course, when we get to one of the animal barns that I think he's gonna like the most - the pigs, he is more interested in the buckle on the stroller and barely looked up to check out the pigs. But he did like the exotic petting zoo which is where we got the picture of the baby camel seen below. He also liked the goats and sheep because he could pet them and then they would lick his fingers. He laughed when the chickens would crow and he also loves cows and has never seen that many in the same place so he really looked curious about that too.
We tried to take him on the carousel and a helicopter ride which I thought he would be ok on. Nope, didn't go so well. Before the carousel even started, he wanted to get off his horse and then when it started moving he really didn't like it and kind of started crying even. So then I attempted the helicopter ride with him since we still had a few ride tickets left. The helicopter went in a big circle and then up and down too. He was ok on this one for about a minute but then started crying and wanted off on this one too. Once it stopped though, he didn't want to get out and wanted to keep playing with the steering wheel. I just kept hoping that he wouldn't get sick! Maybe next year will go better.
We just went to the fair today. We took Gabriel on the Ferris Wheel which he was fine with, but not overly excited about. He didn't get to excited about the animals either. The giant sandbox on the other hand - now THAT was exciting. :)
ReplyDelete